- This event has passed.
Part 2 The Natural Hormone Method – Major Influences Webinar
July 27, 2021 @ 7:00 pm - 8:00 pm$12
This webinar covers the major influences to the health of your cycle. Did you know that the Nervous system, Gut and Immune system can all play a part in your cycle dysfunction? I want you to understand the How and the Why behind your symptoms, and how these 3 major systems can play a part (and what signs to look out for).
Are you experiencing:
- Irregular Cycles
- Mood Imbalances: Anxiety & Depression
- Heavy or Light Menstrual Bleeding
- Pain & Cramping
- Breast Tenderness
- Headaches/ Migraines
- Bowel Changes & Bloating
- Fluid Retention
- Low Libido
- Endometriosis, Adenomyosis or PCOS?
And have you:
- Been trying to find answers to your symptoms
- Sick of getting told there is nothing wrong
- Tired of tests coming back negative and finding no answers
- Been wanting to treat the underlying cause of your symptoms
- Tired of bandaid solutions
- Always wondered how a Naturopath treats hormones
Then this Major Influences Webinar is for you.
Because Hormone symptoms may be common, but they’re certainly not normal.
So join me for this 1 hour webinar which covers all you need to know about:
> How and Why other systems in your body can play a major role in the health of your cycle
> How Stress & The Nervous System affect your hormones
> How Gut Health plays a major role in hormone health
> How your immune system may be driving hormonal symptoms
This webinar is the second part of the series- The Natural Hormone Method and is all about the major influences to the health of your cycle
Part 1 of the series: Back to Basics- How your period is meant to work
Part 3 of the series: Diet & Testing- Why investigating further & an individualised Diet can be a game changer for your cycles
Purchase 1 Webinar for $12 or all 3 in the series for $30
If you can’t make the day and time, all participants will receive a recording of the Webinar to watch when you please.